Interested in Joining Our team?
We are admired for our people, their dedication and performance, and their collective innovation. We truly believe that our employees are our single greatest asset, and that each one of them contributes to our success everyday.
Love Where You Work. And Mean It.
It’s an exciting time to be working in member-owned group captives, as more and more companies discover the benefits of captive ownership. We are by far, the undisputed leader in the group captive insurance industry and our company is thriving.
Working At Captive Resources
As we grow our company in new directions, more opportunities arise. Even as we grow however, we strive to maintain our culture which espouses these values:
- Integrity and ethical behavior;
- Challenging work;
- Learning and personal growth;
- Continuous quality improvement;
- Complete customer satisfaction/focus;
- Concern for people and respect; and,
- Employee well-being.
These values permeate our workplace and are the foundation of our culture. In turn, our culture is noticeably evident in our work environment – our professional, yet casual and friendly atmosphere is enjoyed by our employees, and also by our clients, who visit us often. Our employees describe working at Captive Resources as:
- High energy;
- Fun; and,
At Captive Resources, we feel that a professional environment where employees feel relaxed, comfortable and appreciated, contributes greatly to our productivity and high quality work. A few other ways our culture manifests itself:
- Business casual attire; casual Fridays;
- Lunch/social room with free coffee, water and soft drinks;
- Monthly birthday luncheons for all staff;
- Quarterly, off-site company events and celebrations.
- Our workplace supports productivity, encourages creativity, and promotes employee satisfaction. The resulting esprit de corps is what makes our workplace unique. If you think you’d like to be a part of that, please check out our current career opportunities.
At Captive Resources, we reward our hard-working employees with not only an excellent salary but also a generous benefits package including:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Annual Wellness Expo: On-site health and prevention screenings
- Free On-Site Exercise Facility
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Healthy Vending Selection
- Personalized 401k Investment Advisory
- 401K Plan with employer matching program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Paid Personal Time Off (Childcare, Illness, etc.)