Safety & Risk Control Workshops
Learn from experienced professionals
All Captive Resources’ client captives host safety and risk control workshops to help captive insurance members learn from the best. Members learn how to improve their already strong safety and claims management processes in ways that work for their businesses. These workshops typically include motivational keynote speakers, and presentations by experts in various areas such as distracted driving, workplace fatigue, fall protection, workplace cultural influences, workplace violence issues, and substance/opioid abuse, to name a few.
In addition, members participate and share with attendees what they have done to ensure their safety and claims processes are successful. Members have the opportunity to network with their fellow group captive members and share safety and risk management best practices.
The following are a few examples of some recent workshop topics:
- Selling Safety through Employee Recognition Programs
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Business Continuity Planning
- Distracted Driving: An Integrated Fleet Solution
- Post Offer/Pre-Placement Functional Employment Testing
- Lessons from Losses: Transitional Duty
- Fatigue Prevention & Control Best Practices
- Nurse Triage Services